tmPrint - Epson TM Print Modifier
Print images and cut the paper from standard Windows applications.
The tmPrint program is designed to make available additional
features found in the Epson TM series of printers.
Used in conjunction with
all Windows-based printers the following features:
- Print an image
- Print a marketing message (contents of a file)
- Cut the paper
- Control the number of copies
tmPrint can output to serial (COM1), parallel (LPT1), and
network-based printers. The parameters as well as the print
definitions are stored within an .INI file.
For more detailed iformation, read the README
tmPrint is avaialble here
None at this time, but I am happy to hear about them.
- added support for Terminal Services and Citrix environments
- Run as User is no longer required, but read installation step 3 for
important security information.
- added a filter option to filter out large header and footers (to
be used solely with Summit Teller Advantage)
- tmPrint.ini file must now reside in the WINDOWS directory
- The marketing file must be the fully qualified path
- RedMon must be setup to Run as User
- implemented marketing messages and INI file
16 December 2003